Sign in to follow this  
diamondpooch

My dream shoes!!! Will I be able to afford them??? :(

I know this is probably late, but next time put yellow masking tape or blue painters tape on the bottom before you walk around the house, it is easy to come off and will protect the bottom from nicks while you "break them in" also there is a clear kind of nonskid coating that you can have your "shoeguy" put on the bottom of them so that they won't slide and also protect the red.

The arch portion of the shoe that is seen by most will stay red though.

Well, problem solved. My mom is the returning queen and worked her magic and they took them back! The guy at Neiman even complained about how easy it is to scuff up the bottom of Loub's. IMHO, something you pay $800+ for shouldn't wreck so easily!

I know, right! I wonder if it just wasn't that specific pair of shoes that was so uncomfortable. I will surely give Loub's another try some day! And I will be getting that clear protective coating too!

Oh no! I just saw that you returned the shoes! I wanted to report that this month in Glamour, Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing them on the cover. I think her feet were bred for wearing super high heels though wink.gif

I have always lived by the mantra that beauty is pain. But in my older age, the voice has become less and less loud!

This is a day you really want to enjoy-- the only thing you're going to remember about the shoes, is if your feet are killing you and you can't have fun!