Sign in to follow this  
diamondpooch

My dream shoes!!! Will I be able to afford them??? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicoBeachBride2010 View Post
I think I found your shoes brand new! They are still kinda pricy but alot less than the retail value. Try this site...they have a peep toe style and the original pump you posted.
Christian Louboutin pumps at Hiebay.com
OMG!!!!Thanks!!!!

I have found similar sites, but they all turned out to be frauds (not real Louboutins). I wonder about this site though!

I'm not opposed to buying pre owned things, I just haven't been able to find any on ebay, etc.

I'm gonna really sit my FI down and see what can be done :)

They are hot!! go for the splurge gf its your day!!! Im really interested in a pair of gucci's I saw but I really wanted turquiose shoes, so will see what I go with. I have 2 pairs of Christians, and they are so comfy!

Not silly at all...those are goregous! Just how much are they? I mean if you really really want them and think about them a lot, just splurge & cut back on something you're not as thrilled about.

Before you put them on your CC, look for them on Ebay and maybe somewhere like Bluefly.com.

It was a dream of my friend's to own some Jimmy Choo's so I went on ebay and found her the exact pair she wanted for half the price.

If they are $169 they are not real. Trust me.

Anything from the new collections will not be on sale on Bluefly or anywhere...however once in awhile you can get lucky on ebay so keep checking! I am a Louboutin addict and I sometimes can find a pair that I want on sale about 6 months-a year after the style came out, unless it is from the classic collection.

They're hot, and you can wear them over and over again! Definitely splurge. It's not like they're some weird color or material that'll make them not worth the price. Plus, you'll feel so much better on your wedding day.

I'm gonna tell you right now any Loub's for cheap are most likely not real. I own several and actually buy them at the Saks fifth Avenue sale. Its a huge sale that they do on designer handbags and shoes 40-60% off. It happens Dec 26th