Photo

What do you think about this invitation?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

I was originally going to do card with pockets, but I dont think I have it in me...

What do you think about this? Even getting them to make them for me is pretty inexpensive:

I am not sure which colors I like best...

Modern Paisley Wedding Invitations

Yuo can also click on the green square to see that other color choice I like...

I am gonna make a poll! Woot!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:01 PM

i really like them! i don't know what colors to choose though - i just picked green and blue since those were my colors!

#3 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

And I chose red and blue 'cause they're my colors hehehe the invitation is really cute..

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:24 PM

Do you think its too boring and plain? I keep going back and forth between these and the card w/ pockets. Ugh. This is nuts.

I really like both....Our original colros were the fuschia colors and the tiffany blue then we switched to the fuschia, orange and lime green....

Crapola!

#5 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

I really like them, and I chose blue and green, and they are not my colours lol, I just like them, so there you have an unbiased opinion!

Kelly

#6 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
            • 812 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

I really liked the invitation so I went with blue and green... what are the "cards with pockets"? I think I missed a post or something

#7 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

This is Susan's invitation (card w/ pockets....I dont know if that is the technical name, that's just what I keep calling them! ha!) I really love these, but they are expensive to have made and I cant do them myself

http://bestdestinati....done-pics.html

Thanks for the votes, ladies!

#8 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                • 812 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Just Martha
                  This is Susan's invitation (card w/ pockets....I dont know if that is the technical name, that's just what I keep calling them! ha!) I really love these, but they are expensive to have made and I cant do them myself

http://bestdestinati....done-pics.html

Thanks for the votes, ladies!

Oh ok. Those are really nice too. I think I am going with pocket invites too, just because I have sooo much info for my guests. Unfortunately, I def can't make them myself because I have to send out 86 invitations. I found this website through a friend who works at Papyrus:

Albums > Blue Moon ¢â¬â€ Checkernet

The name of the company is checkerboard, and the link I gave you is for their destination wedding album. I don't know what you consider "expensive", but the prices definitely range. The downside is that you can't order from the website - you actually have to go to a dealer. If nothing else, you might get some more ideas about what's out there... hope this helps!

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:52 PM

I like the blue & green! I don't think they're boring at all - very cute! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                    • 550 posts
                    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

I really like the blue with green. I do not think that they are to simple or plain, but rather just right.
                    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                    June 23, 2007
                    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users