Toronto: Best / Most Economical colour printing options for STDs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hi all,
    I've just finished creating my Boarding Pass STD's thanks to the wonderful templates I found here. I just put a few ideas together and I'm so happy.
    Now I just have to print them but I thought it would be easier to go to a printer rather than try to print them myself.
    Anyone know of an inexpensive printer in Toronto?

#2 collyj

collyj
    • Banned
    • 72 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sunandsand
      Hi all,
      I've just finished creating my Boarding Pass STD's thanks to the wonderful templates I found here. I just put a few ideas together and I'm so happy.
      Now I just have to print them but I thought it would be easier to go to a printer rather than try to print them myself.
      Anyone know of an inexpensive printer in Toronto?
      Question: are you gonna have them perforated or not.... and how many? cuz Kinkos does a pretty good job... and they have great paper quality options. or even Stapes B.D.
      I just ordered mine on Vistaprint.ca
      i used that company before for other invitations and i was totally impressed with the price and quality of the products. check it out.
      theres also a place on Dundas St.W (downtown @ university) called Print-Zone. i pass them every morning. because they're a small print shop, they might beable to cut you a deal. Google them..

keep us posted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users