• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

I would def contact them and let them know. Hopefully you could get your money back or more.

#12 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:06 PM

I sent back the sweater today along with a sweater dress that I bought from them to wear at my bridal shower (could you imagine coming down with a crazy rash at your shower). I sent a LONG email to VS tonight and I'll follow up with them tomorrow. They say that they will reply within 24 hours, I'll still call them anyways.

I have taken some pictures so if they need proof I'll send those. It just sucks so bad expecially since my BD shoot is next Tuesday! Hopefully it clears up by then, if not the photog will be going heavy on the photoshop, lol.

#13 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:46 AM

How horrible; I hope you get better quickly. I can not believe I never heard about the bra situation - I only wear VS bras & now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't be. Good luck - hope you get better soon!!

#14 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

oh wow, hope you get better!

i wear VS bras too, yikes.

#15 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

Thanks girls! They emailed me back asking for my phone # so that they can talk to you directly. I'll keep you updated on what they say!

#16 *Kerin28*

• 202 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Wow thats horrible. Let us know what they say!!

#17 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:59 PM

This is nuts! I hope the rash goes away for the pics! And hope VS takes care of the issue - I have random reactions to things (like watermelon gum wtf??) but it is always scary when you have a reaction! I am going to try Zyrtec now thanks for the advice Autumn !

I never wash my clothes either - hmm should probably start doing that!

#18 *HOLLY*

• Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

Did they call you yet?

#19 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:29 PM

So I sent them my phone #'s (both home and school) and nothing yet! I just sent them another email so we'll see if they ever get back to me. I wonder if they're waiting to get the sweater back? I tracked it and it arrived at the Canadian depot but I assume that they'll send it to one of the main branches in the US to check it out.

On a more positive note my skin is finally almost back to normal (still have bumps but they aren't red anymore!). I'll keep you all updated on what happens when I hear from VS.

#20 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

I went to dinner with a friend the other night and before that she had went to the walk in clinic. It sounds just like what you had and I filled her in on your story. We pretty much determined it was a new sweater she bought because the bumps were only where the sweater had touched. It was from Jean Machine here in Canada though, not VS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users