Sign in to follow this  
~Keira~

Woot Woot! Keira's (KLee147) Planning Thread!!

Everything looks great! Your BD book looks hot! It's the one thing I have not been able to do. All of the photogs around here are mucho expensive unless you do a marathon sessions which are not taking place until closer to the holidays. I may just do one for Valentines Day instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles8300 View Post
Everything looks great! Your BD book looks hot! It's the one thing I have not been able to do. All of the photogs around here are mucho expensive unless you do a marathon sessions which are not taking place until closer to the holidays. I may just do one for Valentines Day instead.
You might want to try what I did. I got this idea from somewhere else on this forum but I can't remember where. Anyways, I looked on Craigslist to see if there were any photographers that were trying to build a portfolio. I found one that was looking to expand his "on location" BD portfolio, I spoke to him and was comfortable with his work. He came to my place and I had a girlfriend come over too (just for comfort and safety) and we did the shoot. Best part was I got over 200 pictures for free with a really fast turn around. I made the book myself on blurb and 2 weeks later voila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jananaz View Post
LESS THAN A WEEK!!! WOOOO HOOO!! Are you all ready?
Uncontrollably so. My poor co-workers have to listen to me bang on about everything for another 4 days yet. :-)