Sign in to follow this  
Patti

What labels are you printing your logo on?

I was looking at Avery.com for round, clear labels but didn't find any. Was hoping to find clear ones to print my logo on and then I was going to put them on tavel mugs. How does everyone print or cut the round ones that I've seen used for favor or oot tags?

Thank you. I saw those but thought that 1-inch was too small. I was looking for something about the size of a coaster, maybe a little smaller, 2 - 3 inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Thank you. I saw those but thought that 1-inch was too small. I was looking for something about the size of a coaster, maybe a little smaller, 2 - 3 inches.
I think 1" would be really small for a travel mug too, I haven't found anything so what I think I'm going to do is just by full sheets of clear and then get a circle cutter to cut them out properly, then I don't have to worry about setting up sizes to fit the actual labels - because I don't know about anyone else but even when I get all the right templates and sizing and proper label printing template it still never works out perfectly I always have to customize it to get it to fit on whatever size label I'm using!! Drives me nuts!!
Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ76 View Post
I think 1" would be really small for a travel mug too, I haven't found anything so what I think I'm going to do is just by full sheets of clear and then get a circle cutter to cut them out properly, then I don't have to worry about setting up sizes to fit the actual labels - because I don't know about anyone else but even when I get all the right templates and sizing and proper label printing template it still never works out perfectly I always have to customize it to get it to fit on whatever size label I'm using!! Drives me nuts!!
Good luck!!
Thanks Suzy!! It didn't even occur to me to look for Clear Full Sheets!!
Clear Mailing Labels

This is totally a DIY project for me now.. I was originally going to order Personalized plastic beer steins on Ebay.. I may have to reconsider..

I agree that it would probably be best to do the full page and then cut, but but I've never used or seen the circle cutter. I'm not a very craft person - but am learning : ) I think I'm going to check that out.