Sign in to follow this  
koolatta

DIY BD Photos - Where to make photo book?

Hey ladies,

I am in the process of editing my DIY photos that my MOH helped me with. Where did you ladies go to make your BD photo book? I have no idea!

Thanks!!

I have used Blurb.com in the past to make photography books. The site has its own software (free) that is very easy to use - you can use templates or custom design everything. Your book can have as many pages as you want. You then upload the final file and can purchase as many book as you want and send the link to your family & friends. I have to say that the whole process was very easy and I loved how in control I could be with the final product. The books arrived quickly and the quality was incredible (as good as any photo book you could get at the bookstore). I adore my book and will be using them for our wedding book. I really recommend them! Feel free to message me if you would like additional details.

I haven't received my books yet but I decided to go with Shutterfly, the program is on their website and the prices are pretty competitive - unfortunately I haven't gotten them back yet (it's been about 2 wks). You could with somewhere local if you were worried about the shipping. There are tons of websites that make photo books, I was going to use Mac (ie Apple) but I read quite a few reviews that people had problems with the picture quality...Good luck deciding, just as an FYI you should probably get to work on it soon (it only takes a couple hours, or more if you want it to) so you can get it before your wedding. Good luck deciding!

Hi ladies! I did my own BD book as well with MyPublisher.com and it turned out phenomenally! Oh, and I was a last-minute bride and ordered it in the last week before I left ... so I wrote an email to customer service and they actually managed to print and send me the book in 4 days instead of their allotted 4-day procession, 2-4 days shipping or whatever.

I was really happy with the quality of the book and the overall look of the finished product. I'm trying to post a link to the book so you can see it, but MyPublisher isn't being very coopoerative even after I sing all this praise about it. :-p

OK so I finally got the share thing to work, but I'm not sure this will work:

Miranda's BD Book

Thanks ladies. I am in the process of checking all the sites now. I have to make sure i get it before we leave..yikes.

Have any of you used more than one program to make photobooks? Which was your absolute fave?

I want good quality and price :-)