Costco in Cancun - did anyone go?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Playa del Carmen brides could visit Sam's in Playacar (or Walmart for things that are not in "bulk"). Easy to find, here is a map:

Costco in Cancun is a fabulous place, easy to find (about 1/2 hour from anywhere in the hotel zone of Cancun, about an hour from Playa del Carmen). Totally safe (to address a previous poster). A fun addition to your bags would be some specifically Mexican candy, there is a whole aisle full of treats at Costco! I'm a big fan of "Swinkles" (like sour candy with a little spice), the kids here love "Pelo Rico", popular chocolate is "Carlos V" (just milk chocolate) and "Bubu Lubu" (chocolate with marshmallow).  Just tossing out some ideas!

Here's a map to Costco 

Happy shopping!

#22 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
    • 143 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

Great thank you. This was helpful!

#23 yizzyep

yizzyep
      • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hi! I have a friend who got married in Cabo, and SWEARS by Costco for the flowers!  Just hoping it's the same in Cancun.  Wondering if there is a way to call in advance to pre-order flowers?

Curious if anyone (recently) has done that? Thanks!

#24 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by yizzyep 

Hi! I have a friend who got married in Cabo, and SWEARS by Costco for the flowers!  Just hoping it's the same in Cancun.  Wondering if there is a way to call in advance to pre-order flowers?

Curious if anyone (recently) has done that? Thanks!

I love me some Costco, and I would love to patronize the one in Cancun if possible! (I'm a member here at home.)  Yizzyep, Costco has a program where you can order wedding flowers online, but I'm not sure if it is valid outside of the United States. You may want to give them a call.  They have all kinds of options for wedding-related stuff:

http://addictedtocos...costco-flowers/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users