• 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

those colors sound pretty together!

#12 kary

kary
    • 186 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hi there,

I would love to know where the brides order the real touch flowers from.  I am surprised how much they cost...I have found nice ones but they are in the range of $45-100 a piece and I don't want to spend that much on fake flowers.  I am having 9 girls stand up so my costs are obviously high as it is with everything else.  My wedding package only covers my bouq and the bout.

Please post pics too!

Thanks!

#13 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

When you find any at a reasonable price let me know also. I have 11 girls and 2 flower girls so i'm with you on the trying to find the best price.

Originally Posted by kary 

Hi there,

I would love to know where the brides order the real touch flowers from.  I am surprised how much they cost...I have found nice ones but they are in the range of $45-100 a piece and I don't want to spend that much on fake flowers.  I am having 9 girls stand up so my costs are obviously high as it is with everything else.  My wedding package only covers my bouq and the bout.

Please post pics too!

Thanks!

#14 jenna326

jenna326
        • 43 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:05 AM

I am using www.plumeriaweddingflowerboutique.com for my RTF. She also has a FB page. Everyone seems to be around the same price for bouquets. Her work looks amazing. I was afraid of wilting and not being able to pick the flowers I wanted once I got down to the resort. I have 8 girls so the cost isn't going to be cheap! I'm still deceiding if I want to keep them or sell them once the wedding is over. I know my girls won't want to keep them so I may just sell theirs and the guys bout's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users