Sign in to follow this  
dewiggy

Getting Married at Grand Bahia Tulum

woot.gif

Hello Everyone:

What a great Web site for information on the Resorts. I will be getting hitched on April 8, 2010 at the Bahia Principe Tulum. We have 31 guests coming so far. Have any of you ladies been there for your wedding and how did it go?

Dawn

Thanks for the post, you will have to keep me posted.................we are getting married at 2pm and then having our dinner in the Tequila Restaurant. I am thinking about going for the dinner by the pool. What are your plans for the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewiggy View Post
Thanks for the post, you will have to keep me posted.................we are getting married at 2pm and then having our dinner in the Tequila Restaurant. I am thinking about going for the dinner by the pool. What are your plans for the day?
We are getting married at 3pm and having dinner at 5pm at the Steak House... forget the name of the restaurant. we then plan to have a pool side reception for speeches and first dance. Trying to keep it simple, it can get carried away pretty quickly. We have about 25 people coming.

You'll have no shortage of ideas and help on this site. Everyone is pretty friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewiggy View Post
woot.gif

Hello Everyone:

What a great Web site for information on the Resorts. I will be getting hitched on April 8, 2010 at the Bahia Principe Tulum. We have 31 guests coming so far. Have any of you ladies been there for your wedding and how did it go?

Dawn
I am getting married at BPT in February 2010. From everything that I have heard......the resort is AMAZING!
Do a search for Bahia Principe Tulum and you will get the main thread for this resort (along with Akumal and Coba). You will find TONS and TONS of information.
Happy Planning!