Photo

Beaches boscobel brides!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Shakara

Shakara
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Shakara... I'm getting married at Beaches Boscobel on June 25, 2010 at 4pm... thats all I know! I have soooooo many questions, I dont even know where to start! Best locations on resort, photograpy, food, reception, hidden costs/fees, decoration, coordinator, etc. The suspense is killing me!... I feel like I have no idea where to go from here! ALLL the information, tips, suggestions, etc would be much appreciated!

Thank you soo much!!
    Shakara :)

#2 lily17bear

lily17bear
    • 217 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

Welcome to the forum, Shakara. You've definitely come to the right place when it comes to gathering helpful info. Good luck with everything and happy planning.

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

Congratulations Shakara!! And to the forum!!! Beaches Boscobel is a beautiful resort and we were considering it for awhile but ended up at Beaches Negril instead. I think we Beaches brides are outnumbered on this forum, but there is still a TON of information here for you to research. I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for and more!!

Happy planning :)
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#4 michelle6114

michelle6114
        • 209 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:03 AM

I just got married there a week ago, my family had a blast. Pics and reviews will be poster tomorrow!

#5 Shakara

Shakara
          • 193 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by michelle6114
            I just got married there a week ago, my family had a blast. Pics and reviews will be poster tomorrow!
            OMG thats Great Michelle!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can NOT wait to see pictures and hear details!! So excited! again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! All your advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

#6 Thaliaiz01

Thaliaiz01
            • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

I'm so new at this and I also don't know where to start. OMG Sharika... I just read you post and you'll be getting married two days after me!!! I know you have to be just as excited as I am. Can you please share with me any information that you have gathered!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo nervous....

#7 Shakara

Shakara
              • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Thaliaiz01
                I'm so new at this and I also don't know where to start. OMG Sharika... I just read you post and you'll be getting married two days after me!!! I know you have to be just as excited as I am. Can you please share with me any information that you have gathered!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo nervous....
                hello! I'm sorry to say that I've jumped ship to RIU Ocho Rios.... I went through a bad experience with picking a terrible TA (twice) with destinationweddings.com and not doing as much research as I shouldve and got to the point where I couldnt take it.... after a mental breakdown... I found a new TA (Maureen) and decided to switch. Best decision for me. BUT Beaches boscobel is great and there a lot of girls who had an amazing wedding. Good luck with everything!!!

#8 Shakara

Shakara
                • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Thaliaiz01
                  hello! I'm sorry to say that I've jumped ship to RIU Ocho Rios.... I went through a bad experience with picking a terrible TA (twice) with destinationweddings.com and not doing as much research as I shouldve and got to the point where I couldnt take it.... after a mental breakdown... I found a new TA (Maureen) and decided to switch. Best decision for me. BUT Beaches boscobel is great and there a lot of girls who had an amazing wedding. Good luck with everything!!!

#9 Shakara

Shakara
                  • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

oops sorry double post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users