Sign in to follow this  
LIW

Poem giving cigars away?

We're heading down to Cuba in a week and FH and I were thinking of providing some cigars for the guests during the cocktail hour/reception.

Since most of our guests are non-smokers, I don't want to give them away as favours, but I'd like our guests to be able to help themselves to a cigar if they so choose.

I'd like to set up a "cigar bar" of sorts and I'm looking for a clever way of telling our guests that they can help themselves.

I've found this online and I modified it:

We picked each other

and said "I Do"!.

To celebrate, help yourself to a cigar

a gift from us to you!

I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for something better?

Thank you for your question! I was just thinking the same thing - setting up a cigar bar ... Your post is very timely, I'm eager to see what others will come up with.

I googled it quick to see if I could think of something clever and found a co named a burning desire, I'm not the best with poems but that would make a good verse, maybe you could put it into what you already have, we have a burning desire to say I Do, to satisfy your burning desires help yourself to a cigar, a gift from us to you...

We are giving pashminas to the women and cigars to the men. I got little seashell frames to put poems in and for the cigars I have:

For all of the men

Who have travelled from afar

Please sit back, relax

And enjoy a cigar