Seal and Send Invites - pics to come soon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 missdefalco

• 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

Does anyone here know where I can find nice beach theme Seal n Send Wedding invitations? I have surfed the net and found that there are not many beach theme Seal n Send Invitations.. Many are not colorful and are plain..

#2 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

Has anyone used a "send and seal" invite for their DW?? I have been going back and forth about our invites. I really wanted to do a pocket invite, but with the number of invites I need to do (approx 115) the cost is just insane. I even looked into doing it myslef, but it was still more than I wanted to spend and realistically, I don't have the time right now. And when I looked at other invites that were more reasonable, I just didn't find anything that stood out, where I said, "oh, yeah; that's my invite!". And I'll be honest - it just kills me to spend $500 - $1000 on invites that are going to hang on on someone's fridge for a few months and then be thrown away. We're trying to have this DW on a buget and I need to skimp where I can so I can splurge in other places. For example, my OOT bags are costing lots, but I know those are things our guests will keep and use again. I just don't want to come across as being super cheap, because I'm not - we just need to save where we can :)

Anyway......I received a "seal and send" invite for a co-workers wedding not too long ago and I thought this might be perfect for a casual beach wedding! They were really cute and it uses much less paper so it's kind of "green" if you care about that kinds of stuff, which I actually do. I didn't find a design I liked online so I'm designing ours myself. I'm almost done and will post pics soon!! But since I hadn't seen anyone post about this style before I was just curious if anyone else had done this?? I've attached a couple samples - but these are not my invites. They're just to give you an idea of a seal and send invite of you haven't seen one before.

Attached Files

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 cvgreene

• 48 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

I am now working on invites as well and I do like the idea and price of seal and send invites.

I really like the idea of sealing them and sending them without having to stuff envelopes. 

However, I am having difficulty in finding ones that are beach themed. 

Any suggestions would be great.

#4 ncruz06

• 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

I would also like to know.

#5 cvgreene

• 48 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

I never got a response back on this thread so and I never knew anyone who used the seal and send invites.  So I decided not to go with these, I got boading pass invites from beach wedlock and they look great and are actually better priced than most.  I would totally recommend them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users