Hey ladies!

I was watching "Rich Bride, Poor Bride", a show on a Canadian station about a couple planning their wedding and trying to stay on budget, and I noticed something they had that I liked!!

The groom and his entourage, and the bride and hers had t-shirts and tank tops respectively with the words "bride, groom, best man" etc on it. I know, not original, but the part that intrigued me was that the writing was in Scriptina!! I'm sure of this, since I used Scriptina for my own invites. Anyone know how they could have done this? Iron on decals or something? If anyone knows how I could go about doing this I would love to hear it, I prefer this to the rhinestones, since it would last through more washes (I think)!

I love Scriptina! :) The only way I can think of doing that is what you mentioned, iron-ons. Print it on iron transfer paper, iron it on, and then glue on the rhinestones. You can get the papers for light or dark fabrics too.

Yep, I agree with Mayalove, put it onto a iron on transfer (you can get that from Michaels or Walmart) and then you can add crystals if you want or just have the transfer. You would just print it off the computer I am pretty sure.