How Do I Find a Photographer??

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Helen73

• 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:55 PM

Hi Chela, can I get the name or e-mail address for the photographer that you mentioned goes to cuba frequently to shoot weddings. My e-mail address is: hferreira73@gmail.com 

#32 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

Yah, maybe because the photographer you booked is local. I've heard this before. I don't know what to say. Same thing happens in Mexico too. Some local photographers are BANNED from certain resorts. 

Chances are(95%), the local guy you hired is doing this job under the table and maybe that's why there's an issue with the hotel.

The only suggestion I can give is to keep everything as is and just give a GOOD tip(in private) to the wedding planner who is taking care of you. I am positive she would take care of this issue and let that local guy in. 

I mean, it's always about $$ anyways.

#33 Lindslou

• 187 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi Girls!!!

I wasn't going to chance my wedding pics to just anyone or one of my guests!!!  I have hired a photog from TO who is coming with us and I don't think that the cost is that much.  We are also doing TTD while we are there. I really recomend researching a bunch because I found a huge difference in prices.  PM me if you want any info or if you are interested in sharing

Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

#34 anna524

• 155 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

I can't imagine not bringing a photographer!! I can't wait to make a photo album of my special day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users