Angela139
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:22 AM

[double post]

#12 bahamianbride2010

bahamianbride2010
    • 15 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

Hi ladies! Thanks so much for your posts. I went to a bridal store this weekend and fell in love with a dress from the Sottero & Midgley collection for the 2nd time. Only this time I purchased it and will be wearing it on my wedding day! I'm so excited and I simply love how flattering Maggie Sottero dresses are for all women & sizes! Thanks again ;-)

#13 keilag

keilag
      • 190 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:50 PM

I am selling a size 14
        Wedding Dress**Maggie Sottero**symona (clothing & accessories)

SYMONA
        Description: Strapless, Swarovski crystal button over zipper, A-line gown with a chapel length train. The gown features an asymmetrical draped front overlay, pleated overlay on the back bodice a stitched down inverted pleats on the back skirt. The front and back neckline is embellished with embroidery and beading. The bottom corner of the front skirt overlay is highlighted with a scattering of beads.

#14 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
        • 436 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

which sottero
          Hi ladies! Thanks so much for your posts. I went to a bridal store this weekend and fell in love with a dress from the Sottero & Midgley collection for the 2nd time. Only this time I purchased it and will be wearing it on my wedding day! I'm so excited and I simply love how flattering Maggie Sottero dresses are for all women & sizes! Thanks again ;-)

#15 briannarae23

briannarae23
          • 52 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:41 AM

are you still interested in selling this dress? Its exactly what i'm looking for - briannarae23@yahoo.com

#16 brendak61

brendak61
            • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:21 AM

I saw your post on bestdestinationwedding.com - I actually purchased the knock-off dress you posted on the right (Maggie Sottero) from a maker in China.  When it arrived, it was BEAUTIFUL, but way too small for me.  My fault, I sent a size request rather than measurements.  Anyway, it is hanging in my closet and I ordered another one from the same maker, different style.  Would be interested in selling the first one, just for what it cost me ($120).  It's a US size 12 if you can make that work...let me know if you are interested!  

Thanks!

Brenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users