Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#221 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by leannesmith 

I can't seem to find Christopher lee on Facebook as there are a thousand! Would you mind putting up the link?

https://www.facebook...e.94801?fref=ts

he's sometimes tagged in the photos posted on the Arrecife Studio FB page as well - I'm assuming he's tagged in the photo's he's taken.

https://www.facebook...jamaica?fref=ts

#222 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

Has anyone looked into how much a day pass costs?  If it is reasonable then could we have an outside photographer be a 'guest' at our wedding? and invite him/her to the reception afterwards so we wouldn't be lying?? I really want to find a way around paying such a huge outside vender fee

#223 tram13

tram13
    • 80 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

I believe day passes are $75 dollars per person...

#224 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
      • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

If you go to u-tube we are on there " angela and trevor wedding " sorry I didn't see this till now!

#225 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
        • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by AngRiggs View Post

Hi Angela.
          I am getting married there this fall. I am also hoping to get the piscis restaurant. What did you do for decorations? Brought your own? I have seem those paper lanterns on some people's pictures.
          Thanks
          Ang

We brought our own, we ordered a bunch of shells and candles and shooter glasses, we also bought 120 sky lanterns! That was a really big hit!

#226 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
          • 197 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:24 AM

Are your pictures taken by Chris Lee??  I am really worried about the resort photographer and if yours are from him it will take a huge load off my mind.

Did you purchase any extra pictures other than the ones included for free in your package?  If you don't mind my asking what were the prices approx??

Originally Posted by AngelaandTrevor 

If you go to u-tube we are on there " angela and trevor wedding " sorry I didn't see this till now!

#227 Enna

Enna
          • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

Are your pictures taken by Chris Lee??  I am really worried about the resort photographer and if yours are from him it will take a huge load off my mind.

Did you purchase any extra pictures other than the ones included for free in your package?  If you don't mind my asking what were the prices approx??

Hi soontobeawalsh,

My husband and I got married last May. We were fortunate to have Chris Lee take our photos. He is AMAZING! If he is your photographer you will not have anything to worry about.

We purchased a $500 package which I believe included 20 pictures or so. The pictures turned out so good that we ended up buying all of the pictures! It was just way to difficult to narrow them down. All 250 pictures or so cost us $1500.

Hope this helps! 

#228 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Enna 

Hi soontobeawalsh,

My husband and I got married last May. We were fortunate to have Chris Lee take our photos. He is AMAZING! If he is your photographer you will not have anything to worry about.

We purchased a $500 package which I believe included 20 pictures or so. The pictures turned out so good that we ended up buying all of the pictures! It was just way to difficult to narrow them down. All 250 pictures or so cost us $1500.

Hope this helps! 

Hello Enna

Thank you so much I just requested Chris Lee to by my photographer.

You have made me feel so much better about the resort photographers.  If you don't mind my asking do you have any pictures from your wedding that I can see? 

There are not to many on his facebook page.

If you want to share you can post them here or send them to me privately at angus.kayla@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

#229 Enna

Enna
            • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

Hi soontobeawalsh,

Hope this helps! 

#230 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
              • 197 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Enna 

Hi soontobeawalsh,

Hope this helps! 

Hello Enna

Thank you so much I just requested Chris Lee to by my photographer.

You have made me feel so much better about the resort photographers.  If you don't mind my asking do you have any pictures from your wedding that I can see? 

There are not to many on his facebook page.

If you want to share you can post them here or send them to me privately at angus.kayla@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users