Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#191 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

don't know if you'll get too much for July of next year yet. they may make you wait a while...

Originally Posted by treesa 

For the ladies who are from the 'Toronto' area, who did you do you booking with? We want this resort for July 2012 and can't seem to find anything reasonable. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#192 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
  • Site Supporter
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

We got an amazing rate for IRHB for July 2012.  PM me if you're interested.

#193 Stacy29

Stacy29
    • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

For those that already had their wedding at Gran Bahia, do you have anything bad to say about the hotel or are you glad you picked that one! I am trying to book a wedding but I keep seeing negative comments for this hotel and this is the hotel I was thinking of booking with. I have some guest who are particular with the food and al la carte restaurants and was wondering what past brides comments are on this issue...as well as entertainment at night, was it ok???

#194 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

I just got back from my wedding there and posted a review to this thread which has many recent reviews.

For those that already had their wedding at Gran Bahia, do you have anything bad to say about the hotel or are you glad you picked that one! I am trying to book a wedding but I keep seeing negative comments for this hotel and this is the hotel I was thinking of booking with. I have some guest who are particular with the food and al la carte restaurants and was wondering what past brides comments are on this issue...as well as entertainment at night, was it ok???

#195 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
      • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Here is a slide show of our wedding pictures! Devon Shaw is the photographer! He did ans amazing job!
        Angela and Trevor

#196 AliandPreston

AliandPreston
        • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hi Angela,

I just went through your photos and they are beautiful! I was just wondering where you had your reception? It looks like its on a patio but I thought I read somewhere else that wasn't allowed due to health regulations or something!

#197 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
          • 54 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by AliandPreston 

Hi Angela,

I just went through your photos and they are beautiful! I was just wondering where you had your reception? It looks like its on a patio but I thought I read somewhere else that wasn't allowed due to health regulations or something!

Hi Ali, I had it at the Pisces restaurant which is a outside patio, I am so glad I had it there, it was perfect! It was 1700.00 to close it down and have a private party for 4 hrs but the manager let us go for about an hour longer! Food was awesome! Can't say one bad thing about it!

Angela

#198 Lisa Goddard

Lisa Goddard
            • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

PLEASE HELP - we too are getting married in December of this year (2012).  I also am upset and confused with the whole reception thing.  There are only 13 of us going so we would like a intimate reception with decorations but they are telling me we have one of two choices of restaurants.  What did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

#199 Lisa Goddard

Lisa Goddard
              • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

PLEASE HELP - we too are getting married in December of this year (2012).  I also am upset and confused with the whole reception thing.  There are only 13 of us going so we would like a intimate reception with decorations but they are telling me we have one of two choices of restaurants.  What did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

#200 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                • Site Supporter
                • 209 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hi can anyone send me any wedding information you have (packages/prices/ect) I was supposed to get married at Iberostar but now I am considering other options! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users