Sign in to follow this  
tim-juleswed

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

don't know if you'll get too much for July of next year yet. they may make you wait a while...

Originally Posted by treesa View Post

For the ladies who are from the 'Toronto' area, who did you do you booking with? We want this resort for July 2012 and can't seem to find anything reasonable. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

For those that already had their wedding at Gran Bahia, do you have anything bad to say about the hotel or are you glad you picked that one! I am trying to book a wedding but I keep seeing negative comments for this hotel and this is the hotel I was thinking of booking with. I have some guest who are particular with the food and al la carte restaurants and was wondering what past brides comments are on this issue...as well as entertainment at night, was it ok???

I just got back from my wedding there and posted a review to this thread which has many recent reviews.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/3140#post_1719127

Originally Posted by Stacy29 View Post

For those that already had their wedding at Gran Bahia, do you have anything bad to say about the hotel or are you glad you picked that one! I am trying to book a wedding but I keep seeing negative comments for this hotel and this is the hotel I was thinking of booking with. I have some guest who are particular with the food and al la carte restaurants and was wondering what past brides comments are on this issue...as well as entertainment at night, was it ok???

Hi Angela,

I just went through your photos and they are beautiful! I was just wondering where you had your reception? It looks like its on a patio but I thought I read somewhere else that wasn't allowed due to health regulations or something!

Originally Posted by AliandPreston View Post

Hi Angela,

I just went through your photos and they are beautiful! I was just wondering where you had your reception? It looks like its on a patio but I thought I read somewhere else that wasn't allowed due to health regulations or something!

Hi Ali, I had it at the Pisces restaurant which is a outside patio, I am so glad I had it there, it was perfect! It was 1700.00 to close it down and have a private party for 4 hrs but the manager let us go for about an hour longer! Food was awesome! Can't say one bad thing about it!

Angela

PLEASE HELP - we too are getting married in December of this year (2012).  I also am upset and confused with the whole reception thing.  There are only 13 of us going so we would like a intimate reception with decorations but they are telling me we have one of two choices of restaurants.  What did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

PLEASE HELP - we too are getting married in December of this year (2012).  I also am upset and confused with the whole reception thing.  There are only 13 of us going so we would like a intimate reception with decorations but they are telling me we have one of two choices of restaurants.  What did you end up doing if you don't mind me asking?

Hi can anyone send me any wedding information you have (packages/prices/ect) I was supposed to get married at Iberostar but now I am considering other options! Thanks!