Photo

Brides 2 Be with Babies??

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
  • 661 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=~Stephanie~;1035024]I must have missed this thread...

I have two boys Ashton (6 years old) and Logan (8 years old) from a previous marriage. It was hard to make the decision to divorce my ex, I felt gulity for what I was doing to my children but I knew having them see a poor example of a relationship and how their dad treated women was not the example I wanted for them. He does a good job being a dad, but not so good being a husband. We fought all the time and there was so much resentment. Now they have an example of a loving relationship and I have actually seen a difference in them.

This exactly how I felt too. I didnt want my son to think that the relationship I was in was normal. I wanted him to know what love really looked like. That is why I left. Now he knows what love looks like as he has to families in that type of a relationship. Its still hard on him ,but in the long run I think he will be better off as an adult then if we had stayed in that relationship. I hope we did it soon enough not to screw him up for any girl he dates. Heres to hoping!

Really glad to hear your kids are doing much better, thats always the best news. Congrats on finding someone that makes you want to be there and loved.

#32 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
    • 484 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by classadiva
      Just wanted to say that your son Martez is just about the cutest little thing!! Good luck in planning your wedding.
      Thanks so much Classadiva!! We love him to bits~ :o)
      Good luck in everything to you too!
      Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
      Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
      My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users