How many days before and how many days after??

We arrived Wednesday, most of our guests arrived on Friday and the wedding was Monday. Most guests left Wednesday and we left that Friday. I thought it was a perfect amount of time- we just wish we had a couple more days! We did feel rested though, both before and after.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going in either Fri or Sat for our Monday wedding. DOn't want to be there too long because i know i'll end up looking like a lobster if there are too many days before! Then we're going to stay a week + after. And do our "honneymoon" in alaska the next summer

oh ya forgot to mention...So I come in Sunday with my family, Erik comes in on Monday...I am going to meet with manager of Baja Cantina on Monday with my mom to see how set up for wedding will be, at this time Erik will be landing in Cabo (4pm). Then I'm going to meet up with Erik and leave my folks and go on our mini honeymoon to La Paz (we are getting legally married in Orange county Friday the 20th, so we are treating it as our mini honeymoon, though we are really celebrating anniversary on the 28th). We will be in La Paz till Wed. Then we will come back, go out and drink with my family, my aunts arrive Wed. too, then Erik's folks arrive Thursday along with my bestfriend Shelly, we are going to do welcome dinner at The Office (but having everyone pay for themselves), then Friday is our rehersal dinner (which everyone is also paying for themselves (erik's parents haven't offered to pay for dinner yet, don't know if they will), Sat (28th) is the wedding night....and Sunday Erik and I are doing TTD at 9:00am, and then we leave to LA at 6pm

That's our whole week :)

oh ya forgot to mention...So I come in Sunday with my family, Erik comes in on Monday...I am going to meet with manager of Baja Cantina on Monday with my mom to see how set up for wedding will be, at this time Erik will be landing in Cabo (4pm). Then I'm going to meet up with Erik and leave my folks and go on our mini honeymoon to La Paz (we are getting legally married in Orange county Friday the 20th, so we are treating it as our mini honeymoon, though we are really celebrating anniversary on the 28th). We will be in La Paz till Wed. Then we will come back, go out and drink with my family, my aunts arrive Wed. too, then Erik's folks arrive Thursday along with my bestfriend Shelly, we are going to do welcome dinner at The Office (but having everyone pay for themselves), then Friday is our rehersal dinner (which everyone is also paying for themselves (erik's parents haven't offered to pay for dinner yet, don't know if they will), Sat (28th) is the wedding night....and Sunday Erik and I are doing TTD at 9:00am, and then we leave to LA at 6pm

Andrea, wow sounds busy! Don't forget to slow down enough to enjoy it all! You went through too much crap to not love every minute of your wedding trip!

Kelly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post

Andrea, wow sounds busy! Don't forget to slow down enough to enjoy it all! You went through too much crap to not love every minute of your wedding trip!

Kelly~

Oh Kelly, Trust me....I will enjoy....I'm now more excited about the trip then the wedding, is that weird? I can't wait.

I want to be on the beach right now drinking, laying out, eating, and swimming with the fish.

Horray I can't wait.

My mom wants me to meet with the minister and blah blah blah, I've decided not to let her stress me out....I already gave minister the ceremony that I would like to use and don't really care what happens....actually I take that back I do care.

We are going to have a blast.

I really wish all you ladies could come with me. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post

Oh Kelly, Trust me....I will enjoy....I'm now more excited about the trip then the wedding, is that weird? I can't wait.

I want to be on the beach right now drinking, laying out, eating, and swimming with the fish.

Horray I can't wait.

My mom wants me to meet with the minister and blah blah blah, I've decided not to let her stress me out....I already gave minister the ceremony that I would like to use and don't really care what happens....actually I take that back I do care.

We are going to have a blast.

I really wish all you ladies could come with me. :)

Great attitude, it's the attitude we all need to adopt!

I am flying in on wednesday, our wedding is on monday(5 days later) and we are staying until saturday. So in total we will be there 5 days before and 5 days after. Most of our guests arrive on saturday and are leaving wednesday. Believe it or not, we actually have at least two guests with us everyday. We are not going to be alone the entire time. But people want to make a weeks vacation out of it. I would too if I had the time/money too.

we leave on a tuesday, our wedding is on friday, all of our guests are leaving to come home on sunday, and we will be moving to our new resort on sunday as well and then fly home on friday. Altogether we'll be gone 11 days, I can't wait!!