When are you giving your OOT bags?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 CristiandJamie

• 445 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

I like the idea of meeting each guest as they arrive and giving OOT bag to them then. Also greeting them individually will make them feel special and that you really appreciate them for traveling so far to be there for your special day.... (also will save you some money since it costs to have the hotel give them out)
    Cristi & Jamie
    http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#32 honey740

• 148 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

we did ours at check in. we had everyone's flight schedule and we emailed them our room number in case we couldn't get down to the lobby, but we tried to greet guests in the lobby when they checked in and handed out bags.

#33 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

Those are all great ideas. Thanks for starting this thread.

#34 latoya1908

• 170 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

Right now the plan is to hand them out at a "meet and greet" the evening before the wedding, but some people would have been there a couple of days already. I'm also toying with the idea of meeting people as they check in. Who knows...I guess I'll figure it out when we get there.

#35 Loveisintheair

• 344 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:56 PM

I am having a welcome reception the first night and will give them away there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users