Photo

When are you giving your OOT bags?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • 546 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'm giving them out at our welcome dinner. I will have them on the chairs at dinner. It will prevent me from having to go to everyone's room. This is the plan as of now!

#22 Paige2010

Paige2010
    • 208 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for all the great suggestions- I'm planning on taking my bags and hoping to have them handed out by the front dest when the guests check in.

#23 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

I had planned on meeting each guest as they arrive.. knowing when each guest arrives and the rough time. And hand them out then as the arrive. But I am soooo worried I wont have enough luggage room to put everything in!!
        So I'm going back and forth do I hand them out before we leave? Then I know a lot of people will forget.. do I find out how much it'll cost me to ship some stuff to the resort.?
        I don't know!!
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

#24 dimplz05

dimplz05
        • 214 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

My resort charges $4 a bag to deliver our bags to our guests' rooms!!! Ridiculous! So, I think we are just going to deliver them to the guests ourselves or hand them out at the rehearsal dinner.

#25 daniepps

daniepps
          • 304 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Paige2010
            Thanks for all the great suggestions- I'm planning on taking my bags and hoping to have them handed out by the front dest when the guests check in.
            Check with your resort because some resorts charge to deliver bags to rooms so they may charge to hand them out as well.

#26 daniepps

daniepps
            • 304 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

We're going to give out our bags at our welcome cocktail reception.

#27 jplovesme

jplovesme
              • 385 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

Excellent idea to have them at the tables of your welcome dinner/cocktail reception. Thanks, ladies!

#28 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
                • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:28 AM

I plan to give mine out during the welcome dinner!

#29 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

we are also giving them out at the welcome dinner; some of our guests will actually be there a few days before us, so we can't give them out as they check in!

#30 McToasty

McToasty
                    • 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

FI and I are already bringing a lot of stuff, so we're going to give them out before we leave. I've re-named them "pre-travel bags" (a bride from this forum gave me this idea). This way guests will not bring stuff that may already be in there (eg. first aid kit). Working on the brochure now! so excited. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users