Photo

Newbie Intro

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 LegallyRedSooner

LegallyRedSooner
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hello to all, I'm definitely new to this forum. I'm an attorney in Oklahoma and currently VERY far out from the wedding date (2 years+) but we have decided we want a wedding in Cabo and right now we are just doing general research. Apparently, its not too far off considering I noticed some weddings are booked 1yr + in advance. Admittedly, that's my fear of not being able to reserve my date at the resort I finally decide on! This will be my second marriage and his first so it has some challenges considering I've done the big wedding once before. So we will see. I very much appreciate all the information and detail provided by the contributors! And happy planning to everyone!

#2 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
    • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! I understand your challenges with the 2nd wedding for my FI and my 1st wedding. Thankfully I've never wanted the big wedding thing so a small something on the beach is perfect for both of us!

Happy planning!

#3 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
      • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! I understand your challenges with the 2nd wedding for my FI and my 1st wedding. Thankfully I've never wanted the big wedding thing so a small something on the beach is perfect for both of us!

Happy planning!

#4 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

Congratulations! I just had my second wedding, and I am glad that I put the effort that I did into it. It worked out amazingly, and we were all so pleased that it was such a wonderful event. Welcome to the forum.

#5 juliepfeif

juliepfeif
          • 286 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of great information and advice here. It's never too soon to start thinking about what you would like!

#6 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
            • 168 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

Good luck! Choosing the right location and be a trying process . . . but it's a lot of fun too. I started about 18 mos before hand, and had no trouble getting my date.

#7 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:47 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Happy Planning

#8 Jananaz

Jananaz
                • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the boards :) Lots of info here, and noooooo 2 years is not too early to be planning at all!!

#9 isaidyes

isaidyes
                  • 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You are in the right place. There's a wealth of information on here. It's great that you've got 2 years to plan. It gives you lots of opportunity to do things and not feel rushed!

#10 amqueens

amqueens
                    • 452 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

Congrats and Happy Planning!!!
                      - Anne-Marie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users