Photo

It's Official- I am an Atlantis Bride!!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 beachbride925

beachbride925
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

I know a couple people said who they had as an officient but I wanted to see if anyone had an update. I'm trying to fine someone that will do a sand ceremony because my fiancee has two kids we want to include. So I was just wanting some suggestions and see what your experience was.

#22 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride925
      I know a couple people said who they had as an officient but I wanted to see if anyone had an update. I'm trying to fine someone that will do a sand ceremony because my fiancee has two kids we want to include. So I was just wanting some suggestions and see what your experience was.
      I'm using Mathew Sweeting...he has an website called the Isalnd Preacha I believe...a lot of people have used him. Good luck.

#23 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
      • 70 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

Wedding Album (Donnelly Copy) - Wedding Photo Book

#24 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ultimateme143
          OMG!!!! This book is FABULOUS!!! Did you put this book together yourself? You were a GORGEOUS bride!!! I also loved all of the decoration...I also loved yoru cake. Did they do this from a picture they already had or did you give them a picture?

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

#25 beachbride925

beachbride925
          • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

I'm trying to decided between Wildflowers and Full House Flowers!!! I'm having a really hard time picking one so I wanted to see if anyone had an opinon that wanted to share.

#26 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
            • 70 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

The cake was from a picture that they had, but I changed the color. Once you get your 'cake book' you will see that you have so many options and colors. I think the cake ended up costing me like $750 that was for 40 people. so i think that worked out to about $18 a person. it was nice through because we ended up saving the chocolate shells instead of the top layer. I had yellow cake with a dark chocolate and raspberry filling. Apparently it was really good, but i dont remember. lol

#27 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
              • 70 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

sorry i forgot to add, i did the book from scratch with the pictures from the photographer and from family

#28 classadiva

classadiva
                • 685 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ultimateme143
                  The cake was from a picture that they had, but I changed the color. Once you get your 'cake book' you will see that you have so many options and colors. I think the cake ended up costing me like $750 that was for 40 people. so i think that worked out to about $18 a person. it was nice through because we ended up saving the chocolate shells instead of the top layer. I had yellow cake with a dark chocolate and raspberry filling. Apparently it was really good, but i dont remember. lol

Okay...I have the cake book...working out the menu now....I like the flavors of your cake....I may copy it!! LOL

I can't believe you did that book yourself...AMAZING!!

#29 md2002

md2002
                  • 79 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by beachbride925
                    I'm trying to decided between Wildflowers and Full House Flowers!!! I'm having a really hard time picking one so I wanted to see if anyone had an opinon that wanted to share.
                    I used Full House.. Liked them a lot!!! Everything was perfect and much less than Wildflowers. If you look up Full House Florist on Facebook, where on there.

#30 classadiva

classadiva
                    • 685 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

Just wanted to add for anyone thinking of booking at the Atlantis that my wedding coordinators have been AMAZING!! They switched mine a few weeks ago...but I'm telling you...my new coordinator is FABULOUS!!! My other one was great too. I was torn as to whether or not to pay for another coordinator and am glad that I didn't. It has been a pleasant surprise to me at the amount of assistance that you actually get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users