Sign in to follow this  
dailycandy

Del Sol photography- wedding photo

You look absolutely Stunning!!! The pics are amazing! The resort is so quaint & beautiful, I love the wedding location - exactly what we wanted, but I had to go with a larger resort so to satisfy the number of guests we'll have.

Your Baby Girl Is GORGEOUS!! She is beautiful!! Congrats on everything it all looked perfect!

Loved this wedding!! such an intimate affair.. Vanessa, thanks SO much for having us there., Matt definitively enjoyed the feeling of being part of your family and Steve's friend for one night. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltamargo View Post
Loved this wedding!! such an intimate affair.. Vanessa, thanks SO much for having us there., Matt definitively enjoyed the feeling of being part of your family and Steve's friend for one night. :)
I'd say what attracts us to most of our clients is that we publish so much about our lives on our website and keep contacts after wedding dates with MANY of our clients.

We travel all over the place and for sure call old clients when we are in their town, meet up for coffee, have a cold beverage, enjoy a good hug. Making friends with our clients is as impt as making photos of them :) This is such a small world and it seems like daily, I'm reminded of the 6 degrees of separation between something familiar and recent in our lives :)

Saludos!
mateo

Vanessa had 3 hours, if I remember correctly. :)

Originally Posted by knitgirl13 View Post

I'm having a very tiny wedding too (if anyone decides to join us at all) - how much time for photos did you go with?