Sign in to follow this  
kandm2011

Ontario bride-to-be thinking of Ocho Rios

Hi! I have no information regarding weddings in Ocho Rios, but I have been to the Riu there, and have tons of pictures. If you want to see any of them, just PM me your e-mail address and I'd be happy to send them to you. I'll need a PM since I'm not getting married in Jamaica and therefore probably won't see this thread again, I just happened upon it because it said you were an Ontario bride like myself. :0)

Congrats! I'd see about checking what the main religions are in Jamaica - if its Christianity, you might be in luck - I'm sure you'll be able to find something. Do a search on here for church weddings or something, and you should find some results.

Congrats Michelle and welcome3.gif to the forum! I don't have the answer you're looking for, but I'm positive you'll be able to find it on this site. Good luck and happy planning!

Welcome and congrats. I am also from Ontario getting Married at Riu Ocho Rio's. I am getting married on the resort so I can't help with the church info...but you will find al ot of info on here about the ROR.