• 983 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

i love it!

#32 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

The one you have picked is perfect. I love it. Good job.

#33 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

Thanks everyone! Creating a logo has now inspired me to start working on a webpage. Its midnight & I haven't stopped doing wedding stuff. I had no idea I'd find all of this stuff to be so much fun!

#34 Alexis

Alexis
        • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

I am also a Texas girl (San Antonio/Boerne), but graduated from UT Austin. Do you still have the file of your brochure?? I LOVE IT! If you still have it, would you consider sending it to me?! I would love to use it as a base and fill in my own pictures and information. Your map and layout are just spectacular! My email is AlexisShumpes@gmail.com. I am obsessed with your thread of getting ready! It's been very inspirational! Thanks, Alexis
          Alexis Shumpes

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alexis
            I am also a Texas girl (San Antonio/Boerne), but graduated from UT Austin. Do you still have the file of your brochure?? I LOVE IT! If you still have it, would you consider sending it to me?! I would love to use it as a base and fill in my own pictures and information. Your map and layout are just spectacular! My email is AlexisShumpes@gmail.com. I am obsessed with your thread of getting ready! It's been very inspirational! Thanks, Alexis
            it's uploaded to a thread around here somewhere. it's called something like "morgan's getting ready brochure."

I archived all of my wedding stuff & that file was too large to email. If you don't have enough points now to download, just bookmark it & come back to it.

I also put lots of catalonia stuff in a catalonia thread. there is a search tool on the upper right side. you can also do advanced search to find threads started by me. or click my planning thread in my siggy. I've pretty much posted everything I could.

It's funny to see this thread bumped. I was so clueless when i first started planning :) hopefully that gives people hope that they can DIY any projects they want to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users