Sign in to follow this  
flipflop.tee

Need Help Finding Sand Dollars in Canada!

Hi girls I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find about 50 sand dollars..I would perfer a Canadian company that I could order online....OR....If anyone knows of any stores in Ontario that sells them in bulk that would be great too...I'm in Oakville area! Thanks in advance!

Hey there is a little wedding store in Hamilton that has a bunch of destination wedding stuff at a reasonable price. They are actually attached to the hall where we are having our stag and doe/AHR so it was a huge bonus when I found it last week.

They also said if they don't have something in stock (it's not really a big store), they will search for it, order it and pay the shipping!!

Good luck!!

Here is the link wedding, essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflop.tee View Post
Thanks Ladies I will definatly be checking e-bay out then...I've never bought anything from e-bay before so I was sorta reluctant about it..hopefully they all come in one piece!
I understand your reluctance to buy from ebay, but I have actually bought a lot of stuff from them and have never had a problem. I recently bought a pair of shoes that I just love and when I received them they were too small. I contacted the seller & they're letting me exchange for a larger size.
I say go for it - the prices are hard to beat!

lol sand dollars are so creepy when they're still alive. we used to dig them up on the beaches... not very often, mind you, but you could look for an airhole in the sand and if you dug for long enough/deep enough you could find one

Wow I've never ever seen one alive come to mention it...weird now I wanna look it up..lol...I'm using them to add to our fans we are putting on each chair and we are putting ribbon through one of the holes and putting our names and the date on the sand dollar...I'll show pictures once I have all the sand dollars..it was my mom's idea actually and I have all the fans, the ribbon, and little charms that say "To Love and to Cherish"..now I just need the sand dollars so we can make it a little more personal.