Photo

First Dance to Song Played during Ceremony??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Angela139

Angela139
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

The song, "Here There and Everywhere" by the Beatles is being played during our ceremony while we sign the documents. FI just told me lastnight that he would really like to have that as our first dance song as well. I think it will be kind of cute, to have our first dance as husband and wife to the same song that played while we signed our marriage docs - but what do you all think? Do you think having the same song played twice is overkill or inappropriate?

#2 bryonandkiuana

bryonandkiuana
    • 71 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

It's your day...I say do whatever that you feel in your heart. Totally appropriate...it's your day! FI's usually don't have much to say about this planning stuff...so when he does have a wish, go ahead & fulfill it!

#3 rdhbride

rdhbride
      • 313 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

i say go for it! if that makes you both happy!.people prob won't even realize it anyway so no worries.

#4 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bryonandkiuana
          It's your day...I say do whatever that you feel in your heart. Totally appropriate...it's your day! FI's usually don't have much to say about this planning stuff...so when he does have a wish, go ahead & fulfill it!
          Completely agree!

#5 angela040504

angela040504
          • 100 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Its your day do whatever you want and i also agree they dont have much input to the planning so you have ot let them do something!

#6 buckain

buckain
            • 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:26 PM

I agree, do what you want! I think it's a cute idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users