Photo

Tammy's Culinary Adventures (my food blog)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

Yay for funnel cake! I took a quick glance at your blog this morning. Yummy. I'm coming to your house for dinner!

#12 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

I can't til the funnel cake recipe is added , I love funel cakes
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#13 midnight24

midnight24
      • 754 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

great stuff...congrats!

i'm so envious of your garden. i live in an apartment and long for enough space to grow some fruit & veggies!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

just posted my red velvet cupcake recipe on blog...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
        • 573 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

Wow Tammy you are amazing. You are basically a Jane of all trades. I thought I was handy, but boy you put me to shame. I cannot wait to try some of your recipes.

#16 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            Click the image to open in full size.

just posted my red velvet cupcake recipe on blog...

YUMMMMM...Between this & the funnel cake, I don't know which to try first!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere
            Wow Tammy you are amazing. You are basically a Jane of all trades. I thought I was handy, but boy you put me to shame. I cannot wait to try some of your recipes.
            i just like to eat.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
            YUMMMMM...Between this & the funnel cake, I don't know which to try first!
            try the funnel cake first because most of the stuff you can find in your pantry/fridge...you can substitute chocolate or caramel sauce for raspberry sauce of just use powdered sugar and whipped cream.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 trobin01

trobin01
            • 203 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

Funnel cakes are one of my favourite things of summer! I am definitely going to try this recipe. The Red Velvet cakes will be perfect for Christmas time!
              Thanks Tammy.

#19 damaris

damaris
              • 462 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:04 AM

Amazing Tammy, everything looks so good. I'm gonna try and make your red velvet cupcake.
                65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#20 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:51 AM

Wow going to try the Red Velvet, my baby loves Red Velvet. This may be dessert for Sunday dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users