Photo

Any last minute dress purchaser’s

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 big3n09

big3n09
  • 616 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

I am fed up with the dress search! I just want to get married to my BFF and have a good time with my family and friends. I feel like I am going to look nice in whatever I choose to wear and right now the dress search has gotten on my last nerve and become too big of an issue. I am confused on which dress to purchase. Even though you lovely BDW ladies have given me some good advice, I’m still not sold on one and I don’t feel like trying on anymore anytime soon. Typically when I go in the store and see something I like and just buy it, it’s normally a keeper. When I go in the store and have to think about a purchase I sometimes end up never wearing it. As well as I often have clothes that hang in my closet and don’t get worn for a long time after I buy them. So am I crazy for wanting to purchase my dress last minute? Where would be the best places to go to at the last minute? Has anyone experienced this?
    4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#2 TeNeil

TeNeil
    • 192 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

I see that your wedding date isn't until May, so I wouldn't even worry about it right now. I just bought my dress for our wedding in February. It won't be here until a few weeks before the wedding, but that will give me just enough time.
      In my opinion, if you aren't "feeling" a dress yet, then hold off and look in a month or two. I agree that marrying your best friend is the most imporant part, but you also want to feel gorgeous walking down the aisle. I say hold off for now and then start fresh.
      Just make sure that you purchase something 4 months before your wedding because that seems to be the average ordering time.
      Good luck....and try to enjoy the shopping experience!

#3 achang03

achang03
      • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:20 AM

I am super last minute. I have put off buying a looking and buying a dress since I did not want to get suck into the chaos of trying on dresses and stuff. Well, now I am having a tough time getting a dress because I feel like I am running out of time. Bad idea on my part. Also, I thought it would be easy to get a simple destination dress..but I thought wrong. Good luck with your search. The earlier you search the more options you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users