what are you using for your table numbers/names...

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#11 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:17 PM

TCI Bride I think thats a cute idea.

I am going to do events of our lives together tables, like one table will be the summer we met, then the places we traveled, graduation, Halloween, college days, engagement...

#12 Taghan

• 239 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

I think we'll do frames, each table with a photo and name of beaches on St. John.

#13 ashley1316

• 353 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
        We are using table numbers but they were purchsed from another BDW bride. They are pictures of the number drawing in the sand. Fun!
        love this idea. just noticed ur wedding is in 1 day! hope all goes well! post us some pics when u return!

#14 Gr8ful

• 155 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

Here is inspiration from our friend Martha:
          Table Number Ideas

Using one of these pix as inspiration -- I am using Mexican tiles for our numbers! There are a lot of options at this website.
          Some are pretty pricey. We have a small party, so hopefully this will work.
          Mexican Tile - Ceramic Tile House Numbers

#15 Kelitaw

• 512 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Britsytoll - thanks for the great idea. I told FI about it last night and we are going use that idea for our tables :)

#16 DarcyJAde

• 305 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:59 PM

we used starfish and tied the table card to each one then placed them in a box with samd in it. It turned out really cool.

[/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#17 TCIbride

• 189 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

that sounds really good... do you have a picture of your setting?

#18 DarcyJAde

• 305 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:28 PM

there is one on my photogrpahers website, I don't have the pictures yet.
                  Guy Kitchens under portfolios- destination-dominican

[/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#19 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:47 PM

We're also using Mexican Talavera tiles. We'll use numbered ones, like Gr8ful posted, on the tables and will write guests' names & table #'s on the backs of an assortment of tiles we bought as placecards.

on the tables
                    Mexican Ceramic Tiles - Mexican House Address Numbers - Tlaxcala

placecards w/ names written on back
                    Tiles and Tiles...Mexican Talavera Tiles Catalog

Taghan, I also really like your idea of using the different beaches on St John. Such a beautiful place! Where on St John are you getting married?

#20 lisa_k

• 113 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by britsytoll
                      I am not doing table numbers and a seating chart however I went to a wedding last summer and saw the coolest idea. Each table was a little city that the bride and groom traveled together to and then there was a picture of the two of them at the place..make sense? It was really neat.
                      Hi britsytoll,
                      My FI and I are not doing table seatings either. We just want to keep things casual and not deal with the stress of where people should sit. Are you reserving any seats for yourselves or close family?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users