SusieQ
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

I would pick gold for that dress... I do like the dress looks very comfy

#12 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
    • 519 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

I would also say gold..the dress they are all wearing is all warm tones so the gold would definatly look best...I love gold though!!! My girls are all wearing turquoise and I think silver looks better with turquoise so I am getting them silver jewellery to wear but haven't yet decided if they are just going to be barefoot or what...Hope you can decide!

#13 britsytoll

britsytoll
      • 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

I would vote gold as well. That dress is very pretty by the way. A light tan color might look good however I think gold will add so much. Good Luck!
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f53/event.png

Bride & Groom + 41 Guests BOOKED~

#14 rdhbride

rdhbride
        • 313 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

gold, white and you might even find an orange color to match.

#15 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

Brown(like with hints of gold), copper, gold .. All the earthy neutrals tbh

#16 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
            • 365 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

Unfortunately, I am unable to see the pic. of the dress from my work computer BUT I do have experience with the orange dress situation. I was MOH in a wedding a couple of years ago, with VERY orange dresses. The bride decided to order dyable shoes for us. We picked our own styles, then she took a fabric swatch in to someone who dyes them so they were all done in the same batch. Initially, I thought they would look really awful, but they actually turned out really awesome. All of us loved them, and I am really picky on shoes too.

Good luck!

#17 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:58 PM

I say neither gold or silver.I say shells and beads and flip flops.What do you think?

#18 koolatta

koolatta
                • 321 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

I wish! My girls all want to wear heels...I would love some flip flops and shells, but they dont want to hear it...I say its on the beach and they say its still a wedding and that gives them a reason to dress up..lol..who knew? must brides have the opposite problem :-)
                  http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#19 SSNM

SSNM
                  • 675 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

The effect of this shoe may be lost because your BM dress is longer but:

Clear Ballerina Ribbon Sandals Red Blue 5" HEEL Size 10 on eBay.ca (item 310149264134 end time 13-Nov-09 18:49:32 EST)

lace up shoes clear sexy fairy goddess ribbon 5-6 heel on eBay.ca (item 150379673706 end time 21-Oct-09 15:13:10 EDT)

SEXY CUTE RIBBON CALF WRAP CLEAR STILLETO HEELS WM SZ 6 on eBay.ca (item 110412084554 end time 06-Nov-09 00:29:16 EST)

I was thinking of these shoes for my BMs and they could just do whatever colour lace suited their fancy. They also have good re-wear value and could be used to dress up any outfit.

Just thowing another idea out there.

#20 isaidyes

isaidyes
                    • 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:42 PM

gold for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users