Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

Rose petals for the aisle

I was just curious to those who have and will use rose petals to line your aisle, how many are you using?? I was told they come in petals per dozen roses so I didn't know how many dozen rose petals I needed. does that make sense??

I'm planning on using rose petals to line my aisle. I plan on getting like 10-15 bags for 6 tables and the aisle. I remember seeing somewhere on here a guide to use in trying to decide how many bags you need. Of course now I have no clue where it is, but that is how I decided I would need 10-15 bags for everything.

hmmm, I'm not much help but I know that my mom thought the rose petals were going to cost a lot if we got through our wc so we are going to costco and purchasing our own roses and plucking the petals ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
oh oh oh I found it!!

How Many Petals
Thank you!!! I will look at that....

I think that's a good idea too to pluck them myself...I am all about doing things myself to save money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Thank you!!! I will look at that....

I think that's a good idea too to pluck them myself...I am all about doing things myself to save money...
UGH!!! I can't check that how many petal thing at work....they block me! The block weird stuff....I will have to do so when I get home!!! Thanks anyway! :)

Do you want to PM me your e-mail and I can copy and paste the info to an e-mail....only if you can't wait until you get home!

Just an FYI I had planned on doing a rose petal toss and putting some petals on the tables the day of our wedding, well it was windy so the petals on the table would have just blown away in seconds and the petal toss... well it went right over our heads and landed on the beach on the far side of us.. SO my point is I wouldn't spend a forture on petals because if it's windy won't have the impact your looking for.