Sign in to follow this  
bride2010

My DIY Mint Matchbooks! Pics & Template

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
I just have a question Bride2010.
You all can call me stupid but why is the Y T S in the templated? are those where the clip arts go?
I am soooo confused but so despretaly want to use this I love it so much it's so adorable!!!
thanks so much!!
Hi!

You're only seeing letters because the pictures of the starfish & seashells are actually fonts. You need to have those fonts in order to see them. I got them free from DaFont.com and they are called:

Scriptina
Sansumi
WMquatic1

You can download them there for free and once you have them saved in your font folder, you should be able to see the template as I have it shown. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have other questions :)

-row-

Hi ladies,

Forgot to mention that I was working with the template the other day and noticed something. If you're using the template, you may want to adjust the punch lines for the ribbons. I found they were a little off centre...sorry sad.gif

Minor adjustment, but I didn't want you to have uncentered ribbons and find out too late.

Very cute. I like how you say "they looked easy enough," because I looked at the ones you did and they still seem like they could take a bit of time. I guess it's all relative, right? Very nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmers View Post
Very cute. I like how you say "they looked easy enough," because I looked at the ones you did and they still seem like they could take a bit of time. I guess it's all relative, right? Very nice work!
They are actually pretty simple, just cut and fold. Especially since all the fold marks are already included. Hasn't taken me anytime to cut and fold them.. it's getting the ribbon into a bow, that is my problem but I've never been good at bows, so probabaly only my issue lol.
Good luck, have fun!