Sign in to follow this  
kimmnjay

Grand Palladium Jamaica Bride!!!

Good Morning,

I am getting married at Grand Palladium Jamaica in December 09. I have been to the resort this past June. Thought that I would come on here to see how everyones planning is going and to get some ideas...

Hi

Congrats and welcome to the forum, the information and people on this site are very helpful, good luck with your planning. I am also getting married at the GP - Lady Hamilton. We are getting married November 09.

Dea

Hi there!

You're wedding is coming up soon...how exciting! I'm getting married at Grand Palladium April 9, 2010. It's a beautiful resort, we got engaged there last March and decided to go back since we had such a great time! Just wondering how many guests you're having, what wedding package you chose and what you're plans are for dinner/reception. I'm in the process of trying to decided all of this now, and would love to compare ideas!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Vaughan is a city in Ontario, Canada, where my sister got married last February, before the pandemic. This wasn’t a pre-planned wedding. Since her husband hails from there, Vaughan was chosen as the destination for their wedding. It was a great decision they had made because that helped us create memories that I will cherish forever in my life. The attitude and the approach of the locals are so warm that I felt like I was in my hometown. An outdoor event venue was chosen because the climate was exceptional, decorated with lights and flowers. We couldn’t stop ourselves from clicking photographs, and everything was arranged perfectly, making the event all hassle-free. The reception ceremony was neatly done with mouthwatering food preparations. It was fun to have a wedding there and it was an event well organized. If any of you are looking for a destination wedding in Canada, Vaughan is a prudent choice. I have heard Montreal is nice but this was a great experience. Now it’s not the right time folks. Stay safe at your places. Let this pass and then we shall think about such events.
    • Hi Dear Bride,  My name is Elizabeth from sales deparment from Euforia.  https://www.eventoseuforia.com I want to put our services at your command. We can assist your with your budget and affordable prices.   We are at your service,  
    • Hi Alexa its a pleasure to assist you. My name is Elizabeth from sales department from Euforia  We can assist you with all the  furniture and style that you need. https://www.eventoseuforia.com/ We are at your service 
    • Hi everyone my name is Elizabeth from sales department from Euforia , we are a company of decoration and floral arrangements. We can assist you with all the floral details that you need for your wedding. https://www.eventoseuforia.com/ We are at your service      
    • Hey! That's an interesting thought. It's important to wear masks though the pandemic wave is being contained in many parts of the world. Keep safe. 
  • Topics