Need Help Picking Colors

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Melidell

Melidell
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
    good place to start is to find out what flowers will be in season, if you're using real flowers.
    This is an awesome point. One of the reasons that I went with pinks for my colours was that I'd seen the selection of flowers that my resort offers so I know I'll have no trouble getting pink flowers. Even if you choose to bring your own real touch ones, looking at flowers that you like could definitely inspire you- for example I love turquoise but didn't find there were many flowers in that colour, even in artificial ones. So if you do pick a blue colour, you may want to think about picking an accent colour that you can find flowers you like in.
    Loving married life!

#12 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Melidell
      This is an awesome point. One of the reasons that I went with pinks for my colours was that I'd seen the selection of flowers that my resort offers so I know I'll have no trouble getting pink flowers. Even if you choose to bring your own real touch ones, looking at flowers that you like could definitely inspire you- for example I love turquoise but didn't find there were many flowers in that colour, even in artificial ones. So if you do pick a blue colour, you may want to think about picking an accent colour that you can find flowers you like in.
      Thanks for saying this as I am thinking of putting some type of blue in my colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users