Photo

Dreams Tulum, Wedding 2010

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 tkolman773

tkolman773
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

Welcome and happy planning! I'm also getting married at Dreams Tulum, in Dec. 2009. There is a fabulous Dreams Tulum thread that you need to check out, I've gotten tons of great info from here and I'm sure you will as well!

#12 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
    • 168 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

Welcome and happy planning. Dreams Tulum is a great resort!

#13 laine2009

laine2009
      • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

Congratulations! I also had planned on getting married at Dreams Tulum. I had to switch directions because their prices went up about $570 per person for 2011 (our wedding date is March 4th 2011). Kinda bummed about that because it sounds like a great resort and there are soooo many good wedding reviews, I hope it goes well for you!

#14 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

welcome! as the other ladies have mentioned this is the best place on earth to plan a destination wedding :)
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#15 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
          • 2,667 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hi,
          Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#16 Meggan

Meggan
          • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by laine2009
            Congratulations! I also had planned on getting married at Dreams Tulum. I had to switch directions because their prices went up about $570 per person for 2011 (our wedding date is March 4th 2011). Kinda bummed about that because it sounds like a great resort and there are soooo many good wedding reviews, I hope it goes well for you!
            Where did you choose instead? Just curious! Hope it is lovely AND affordable!

#17 Meitra

Meitra
            • 249 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:23 AM

Congratulations and happy planning!
              Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#18 sstryker

sstryker
              • 42 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laine2009 View Post
                We are getting married at Dreams Tulum December 8th. Originally we planned on getting married there, January 28, 2011, BUT were forced to change due to prices. We chose to switch the date not the resort. We ended up getting a great price.

#19 ddk5576

ddk5576
                • 209 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

Congrats! Welcome to the forum! I have 20 days before the BIG day and 14 before we leave! I will be posting a review and pics galore...after we make the move to Canada and get settled. So, plenty of time for you to look over before your BIG day!! Good Luck and if you have any questions, we are all here to help, so go for it! Have a great week!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users