• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
    Glad to see that you are still exploring St. Lucia! It's an amazing island!

As we discussed all 3 Sandals properties are definately different in terms of atmosphere and beach, when we spoke I let you know that the Grande fit what you wanted in terms of rooms, atmosphere and beach/pool. The Sandals Grande St. Lucian has a definately more romantic but active vibe.

When we explored the option of the Regency the rooms along the beachside were not what you wanted ( just too noisy- definate high action, party area) and going up the hill to the bluff the rooms were either not unobstructed ocean view and/or rennovated and the Butler level on the bluff was more than you needed/wanted. I am sorry that you missed the stay at one Sandals, Play at all three -we had discussed that in length- including the shuttle schedule. There was a lot of information to take in with one phone conversation and we talked for over an hr !!

Have fun on your search and I hope you find a St. Lucia property that makes you happy!

Jennifer....oh yes...still considering St.Lucia...had to wrap up the venue for the wedding first....it was a bit of a struggle I must have forgotten the part about being able to use all three resorts. That is a great feature of these resorts.

Based upon what you have said and what I have read here....the Grande seems like a great fit for me personally...especially when I just read that it has the best beach....very important to me.

#12 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by classadiva
      You lucky,lucky girl!! The place looks FABULOUS!!! Hopefully you will come back to give us a full report. God bless your FI....I don't know how I would explain that price to my FI....LOL
      The only reason why we get to go there is that I paid for it from my retention pay from work. So no "real" money out of his or my pocket really.

#13 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jpitts78
        The only reason why we get to go there is that I paid for it from my retention pay from work. So no "real" money out of his or my pocket really.
        Hey....then you are indeed a lucky girl!! What a wonderful honeymoon you will have...I will be happily jealous of you!!

#14 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

St Lucia is an incredible place. The scenery is amazing. I would go back again in a heart beat.

Jade Mountain is stunning as well. Seeing pictures and being there are 2 different things for sure. We'll go there again in the future. Nothing will ever top that place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users