Sign in to follow this  
jenv

Do you think this is tacky for my oot bags?

so i'm an flight attendant and i stay in nice hotels all the time and never us the soap, shampoo or body cream. just wondering if anyone thinks it is tacky of me to take them and put them in my oot bags?

This may be a lot of work, but what if you took the labels off or put the shampoo in different bottles with cute lables or something like that? I think using resources like this is a good idea, but It may be strange to see the hotel info on the bottles in the OOT bags, but I think including the shampoo and such is a good idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbunny View Post
def add the personalized labels it will changed it from tacky to shabby chic :)
Agreed...just do not leave the hotel labels or information on them..that would not be good.

Exactly what I was going to say...totally use them, it's a great way for you to save money, but definitely cover up the labels with your own. You can make them for super cheap and your guests will be thrilled with the personalized goods!

I agree, but won't your hotel where your guests are staying have their own shampoo, etc? MY FI travels a lot too, always brings all of that home, and when he gets a good supply, he takes them to a women's shelter.

^That is very sweet of your FI to do that! :)

jenv, I agree with the others about using your own labels. However, as Patti said, your guests will most likely get shampoo and soap at the hotel they're staying in. If I was in your position I would just give the lotions/body creams and not the shampoos and soaps. It's really up to you though. :)