super19
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:06 PM

Let us know how it goes!

#12 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
    • 184 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

Good luck! I went out yesterday for my 1st time and it was a lot of fun! One of my bridesmaids (although not officially, yet) came with me and helped me through the process. She got married last year so had a lot of great knowledge :)

I didn't find "the one" but didn't really expect to since it was only the 1st time.

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:15 PM

How'd it go? Did you get any pictures of your favs?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
        • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:13 PM

I got a dress!! (its the one I wanted) I got the Reese by Maggie Sottero. I saw a picture of it about a month ago on "theknot.com" Immediately fell in love! It just screamed "jessica" so my style. My game plan for Saturday was not to let anyone know I was interested at all in this dress and just hear the real opinions, apparently that worked. With me I had my MOH, sister in law (brothers wife) my father and future MIL. I tried the reese on first(they loved it), and then tried on another 10 or 11 btwn two stores. At the second store I tried the reese on again last at the request of Steves mom, she didnt want me to take it off. So, I bought it!! & I wont see it again until April, which sucks. My father was worried I settled, but in my heart I know that dress is for me. I also picked out the Bridesmaid dresses (2 ordered, waiting on 3). We only took pictures of the dresses while they were hanging, because both stores had a no picture policy. But im attaching the link. http://www.maggiesot...e.php?style=760

He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#15 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
          • 202 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

WooHoo!!! Congrats! I found my dress at the second store I went to :) Sometime you just know...

#16 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
            • 342 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

YEAH!!! I love that dress! How much was it?
              One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#17 jwilke5

jwilke5
              • 314 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

Wow - congrats!! That is a beautiful dress, perfect for a beach wedding.

#18 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

I loved dress shopping and I hope you will too! have a bloody before you go it always helps me! Cheers and we'll be waiting for pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users