Symbolic Cermony Wording?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

• 260 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsRell
    When some close friends of ours got married, they didn't say their own vows but they did say something... they each said "I knew I loved you when...." They each said three things. It was blended really well with the vows/ceremony. Everyone was crying because it was so sweet. I remember one of the brides was "I knew I loved you when you slept on the waiting room floor when my dad was dieing in the hospital" This idea just might have to be my "Something Borrowed"... I love it. =)
    I'm taking notes!! Sounds like a real tear jerker
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#12 hsims1

• 356 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:51 PM

Yea that sounds like a tear jerker indeed.

#13 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
        I hope this helps. We will be add a couple of readings for his sister to read. This is what Pastor York sent us
        This is great..thanks for sharing

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
        http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#14 aaronlori

• 159 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

Lots of great tips for my symbolic ceremony. I was wondering if you might be able to past the message from Pastor York into a message, for some reason I am unable to download it.

Beautiful ideas here!

#15 Lasallebabe

• Site Supporter
          • 154 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:56 PM

That is so awesome....thanks!

Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010 

I hope this helps. We will be add a couple of readings for his sister to read. This is what Pastor York sent us

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users