Humu Humu or Spago for Reception?
Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:19 AM
Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:10 PM
1) What wedding numbers can you accommodate?
WE CAN DO PARTIES ON UP TO 60 OR SO. BUT IT WOULD BE IN SEPARATE SECTIONS.
2) Do you have photos of the site itself? Especially the interior?
THERE ARE PHOTOS ON OUR WEBSITE Maui Hotels - Grand Wailea Resort- Maui Resorts, Reservations, Vacations, Getaways
3) What time does the restaurant have to close?
WELL OUR LAST SEATING IS AT 8:30. SO DEPENDING ON OUR LAST RESERVATION TIME.
4) Can it accommodate AV equipment (projector and screen) + dance floor?
YES WE MOST CERTAINLY CAN. BUT FOR THOSE ITEMS TO BE UTILIZED THAT
EVENING YOU WOULD NEED TO BUYOUT THE RESTAURANT. I HAVE ATTACHED OUR
BUYOUT INFORMATION PAGE FOR YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT.
5) How far in advance do I need to book?
I WOULD BOOK IT AS SOON AS YOU KNOW SO THE DATE WILL BE SAVED.
"We can accommodate a party of your size for drinks and dinner. But
unfortunately not with the AV equipment and the slide show etc. The
restaurant still will be open to the public and we cannot have all
of that going on during our normal dinner service. Would you be
interested in possibly having your dinner somewhere on property
other than the restaurant? If so than you may contact our catering
dept. If you decide to change your mind about the AV equipment and
slide show definitely let me know and I would be more than happy to
assist you with your dinner at the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a restaurant."
Hope that helps you!
Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:49 PM
I don't think you'll be disappointed w/ Spago. .it's elegant, modern, and food quality is consistent! Best of luck! - Susan
Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:21 PM
Maui 2008 Resort - a set on Flickr
Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:31 AM
- the food at Spago was uniformly excellent and reasonably priced given the quality and yumminess of the food.
- if you have a smaller reception you can do a buyout of their lanai, which is gorgeous
- Spago itself is very nice
I have been to Humuhumu and was very underwhelemed, it looked run down.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users