Sheraton Hacienda contact info??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rebekah4005

Rebekah4005
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Hi,
    Can anyone give me an email address or even a phone number that I can use to contact the Sheraton Hacienda in Cabo about getting information on weddings there?

I'm trying to get information from a few places so I can decide where we are going to go. I submitted their online request form through their website at least twice now and I haven't gotten any kind of response (it's been at least 2 or 3 weeks since I first did it).

Thanks!!

#2 Bali83

Bali83
    • 221 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

You might try Viviana.Alfaro@sheraton.com

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:55 PM

I was married at the Sheraton and they are very slow to respond. I actually ended up hiring Maye a local wedding coordinator, Maye was able to connect with the coordinator at the Sheraton (and other vendors I wanted to use) and get the information for me much faster.

If you have any specific questions regarding the resort layout and such, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. I was married there 2.5 years ago, so pricing and such is probably different now.

#4 liznsergio

liznsergio
        • 400 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

Viviana viviana.alfaro@sheraton.com or Oscar oscar.alcocer@sheraton.com are my contacts for the Sheraton. Viviana deals more with the contracts and Oscar is an actual wedding coordinator for the resort.

#5 Rebekah4005

Rebekah4005
          • 15 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:47 PM

Thanks girls! I got a reply back from Viviana this weekend with some of their general information and menus.

One question: her emails says that in order to be considered a group and receive the special concessions that one of the requirements is that you have to hold the reception there. My question is what do they consider a reception?? We just want a cocktail hour with appetizers in place of the traditional dinner type reception. Nothing too fancy, just casual and fun.

Thanks again for the contact information!

Rebekah

#6 Quyen

Quyen
            • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:18 AM

I am getting married there on Nov 7 and Oscar is my Sheraton contact. He is slow to respond especially closer to the date. I hear November is a busy wedding month for them so that may be a reason. I finally had to get a wedding coordinator Karla Cassilas and she is wonderful...makes things a whole lot easier. As far as I know, you have to book ten rooms in order to have your wedding there and reception means traditional meal. It has a variety of diff options ranging from sandwiches like lunch to plated dinners. If you need more info, let me know. Good luck. Everyone I have talked to who knows Cabo well, loves the Sheraton

#7 liznsergio

liznsergio
              • 400 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Quyen
                I am getting married there on Nov 7 and Oscar is my Sheraton contact. He is slow to respond especially closer to the date. I hear November is a busy wedding month for them so that may be a reason. I finally had to get a wedding coordinator Karla Cassilas and she is wonderful...makes things a whole lot easier. As far as I know, you have to book ten rooms in order to have your wedding there and reception means traditional meal. It has a variety of diff options ranging from sandwiches like lunch to plated dinners. If you need more info, let me know. Good luck. Everyone I have talked to who knows Cabo well, loves the Sheraton
                Oh that's funny..Karla is my wedding planner as well. She is very easy to get along with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users