Invitations are done and love them!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 buehler.allison

• 99 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:29 AM

Thank you for the heads up! I'm sure it's worth having them hand written! I think people are starting to appreciate it even more these days! Well... maybe not the boys... the the girls are!

#52 dmbfanliz

• 19 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

Those are AMAZING!! I'm leaving your friend Dan a quote request right now!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken... Exert from Shakespeare's...

#53 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

Great job ! I can't wait to have mine done .... :)

#54 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by kalikid4life
          Your invitations look amazing. I have a question about the deposit and the balance through itravel2000. We were going to send our guests through them but they were saying that a month after our guests pay their deposit they have to pay the rest. How long did your guests have?

We JUST made the decision to be wed at Moon Palace and paid our deposits (minimum 10 person X $200.00)this week. PLUS we paid an additional $2000.00 to reserve an extra 30 seats. Our initial quote detailed that although the deposit ($200 x 10) was immediately due the balances were not due until 1 week before departure !! This was a CRAZY deal as most suppliers request the balance be paid at least 60 days before . And this was one of our deciding factors to proceed with itravel - giving out guests more time to save $$ to pay for their vacation. As it turns out, the TA made an error !!! and the balance is INFACT due 60 days before our departure . Sooo by the time my invites go out my guests will have approx. 2.5 months to pay I guess the earlier you book the more advantageous for your guests in terms of payment .

#55 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:34 PM

they look great!! I'm checking out heartpapersoul and the cards and pockets websites right now! thanks!

#56 tmurphy82

• 156 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

These are so pretty!!!!

#57 dana

• 285 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:02 AM

They look awesome!

#58 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

I love them- I though I was set on having a starfish invite but I might have just changed my mind :)

#59 SouthernSweetie

• 394 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Stunning invites! I'm interested in your designer friend's website, let me know when the services are available please! Congrats!

#60 simplnsweet

• 323 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

they looks so pretty. I bet by now you have many compliments on them from your invites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users