My $128 TTD dress (Pics inside)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 Tam

• 551 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:15 PM

awesome and you can't beat $128! I need to order one too, how long did it take to come?

#62 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

I bought my TTD from this same person in China. Mine arrived and I have the same critique as you! The quality isn't the best, but it's perfect for TTD and mine had lots of extra fabric on it which is perfect for TTD in the water, wind, etc. You can't beat that price (I also paid $128 after shipping) and I'm perfectly satisfied with it!
      For anyone who may want to use this person for their TTD, the seller name is Women's World on Ebay. Recommendations would be to not buy a dress with a bunch of beading and it will look just fine.

#63 classadiva

• 685 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

Wow...you look great in this dress!!! You did good!!

#64 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

The website again is Wholesale - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on DHgate.com and the shipping only took about 3 weeks!! I was very happy with the shipping even though it came bunched up in a roll to save on costs. It steamed out very nicely... actually we hadn't steamed it yet in the photos. Would I do it again. In a heartbeat for a TTD dress and like I said if you type in the name of the dress designer on the site you can get a knock off of the designers to trash!!

#65 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:56 PM

Love it! I think it looks great on you! And you seriously cannot beat the price. I might not even get a modesty panel for the back. It's a TTD session & you could get a cool pic with your tattoo showing!!

#66 Taghan

• 239 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

WOW! What a great buy for only $128!! It looks great on you!

#67 Janelley100

• 297 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

WOW, your dress came out beautiful. I love the tie up in the back.....and to be honest...I like that your artwork shows through. It's part of you and looks great. Thanks for the critique! I will be ordering my dress early next you am looking at a couple of providers from China.

Good luck!

#68 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

ok that dress is beauiful on you!! If I didn't know, I'd never know it was a cheap China made dress! All that matters is that you can't tell in photos for the TTD, so I think you totally scored!

#69 Peachy~Girl

• 173 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

The dress turned out really nice!

#70 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users