• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

I just called local shops and asked around. I also tried on normal samples and just tried to get an idea.

I think kleinfelds has a ton of plus size samples, it would be fun to go there.

#12 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Erika J
      I just called local shops and asked around. I also tried on normal samples and just tried to get an idea.

I think kleinfelds has a ton of plus size samples, it would be fun to go there.

I am trying to decide whether to go to Kleinfelds...on the show Say Yes to the Dress...it just seems like a high pressure sales environment....we shall see.

#13 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by classadiva
        Thanks for the info....I was planning on going to RK Bridal anyway. As for the Source Mall...any particular store there?
        The David's Bridal there had a plethora of sample dresses in all sizes !

#14 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kuteliya
          The David's Bridal there had a plethora of sample dresses in all sizes !
          I heard!! I think that I am going to make appointments with Davids and RK Bridal. I need to see what types of dresses look good on me an it will be nice to have plus-sized samples!!

#15 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
          • 179 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

This place is in Maryland I was thinking of checking it out,  I am also gonna try Kleinfeld's.   With so many plus size brides you think they would get a clue and open a Plus Size Wedding Chain like David's Bridal... but with good quality merchandise.... go figure! well good luck anyways!!!

http://www.curvaceou...ollections.aspx

#16 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

Have to say...RK Bridal by FAR had THE best and modern selection of bridal dresses of anywhere I went to for plus sizes in reasonable price ranges...David's Bridal had a very poor selection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users