What are you doing thats a little different?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 affiwin

• 177 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for starting this thread. We actually have a large group coming to ours so we'll do a private reception but I'm looking for something fun and interesting to do that's a little non-traditional or a nice surprise four our guests. Like a performance or something. Still scratching my head for ideas.

#12 wpg2010

• 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:21 AM

We are just going to head back to the Lobby Bar after supper...but nothing set in stone..
      75 booked!!! WHOOOP WHOOOPP!!!

#13 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:28 AM

I am planning on having dinner after the ceremony and then renting out the disco at the resort from 9-11. I want a place to have our first dance & the father-daughter and mother-son dance. It was really important to us to have some time that we can play our music and have a little reception for everyone to come together. My fiance is making a CD of all the songs we specifically want played. Hopefully everyone will just hang around after and stay at the disco when it opens.

#14 caribbeanLover

• 1,619 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

I posted before about the gazebo. But I've decided to do a beach party, I hired a bartender for 3 hours, so he will be on the beach just for our guest. The WC will set the beach up with tiki torches to have some light. It was important to us as well, to have all the dances and tosses.
          http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
          Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
          Happily ever after...

#15 Pastryqueen_Tanya

• 417 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

greaat ideas!

#16 Mrsm2b

• 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:18 AM

I'm not sure what they have available near your wedding location, but we are doing a private sunset dinner cruise reception with our guests. Something different and really special. Just thought I'd share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users